Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day One

So here it is midnight of day 1. We have been at the hospital for about 12 hours now with very little down time. Carter Simpson Hughes was born at 2:20 PM, he weighs in at at 10 lbs. 1 oz. 22 inches long. Here are a few pictures from strategic moments. Ignore the time stamp on the pictures, I was in a hurry and didn't want to take the time to fix the clock.

First we will start with the boy himself with a little of Mom in the back.

This is us before everything gets going.

Carter just minutes old.

A little bit older and already learned how to relax.

Just like every other parent (did I just call myself a parent?) I have a ton of pictures that I'm sure will be forced upon some of you but this is it for now. Did I mention that not only is he big but he is loud too. Thanks to everybody for the support and well wishes. We are all doing well and recovering nicely. More soon.

Eric

5 comments:

  1. Great job, that last photo is awesome! The kid has the right idea, sacked out already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys congratulations! Make sure Carter gets to listen to his CD often, and let me know if I need to make him another one :-) Great pictures, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He's beautiful! I can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks perfect and he's a Taurus which everyone knows is the best sign to be born under!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam and I are so happy for you guys!! He is adorable. Can't wait to meet him!! Let us know if you need anything. We are just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete